Guiding in Bo01
Since 2008, I guide, in relation with the town, many groups through eco district Bo01 in Malmö.
The tours are not limited to Bo01 since Malmö is a town full of architectural and urban very interesting experiences such as:
• BO100: experience of self build and self-managed building;
• Augustenborg: urban rehabilitation of sixties buildings by using “green” techniques;
• Östrakyrkogård: cemetery designed by Swedish architect Asplund;
• The old Malmo: small historic districts located close to the Central Station;
During the visits, I comment other fields than architecture and urbanism. The purpose of a visit is also to get a brief overview of Swedish society and life in Sweden.
I can also travel to you to show the wonders of sustainable development such as Malmö experiments every day.
• Amenities: advice and assistance in finding accommodation, restaurants, …;
• Travel: advice and help on how to travel (bicycle, bus, train, …) in Malmö;
• Tourism: Malmö and its surroundings are full of small sights and activities to discover;
• Guided Tours: Bo01, Malmö Turning Torso, …;
• Meeting with local actors: I can do meet local;
• Conference: I can travel around the world to bring you Bo01;
• Tour: 150,00 € included VAT per 3h;
• Conference: 150,00 € included VAT per 3h. Travel expenses, accommodations are at your charge
• Malmö town (in English): Maria Ohrn (email@example.com), Lars Böhme (firstname.lastname@example.org), Göran Rosberg (email@example.com);
• France: CAUE 92-Aurelien Masurel (firstname.lastname@example.org), Lucrèce Masurel (email@example.com), Martin Meade, Destination Plus (firstname.lastname@example.org), AMO MP (email@example.com), CAUE 31-Emilie Dueso (firstname.lastname@example.org), Catherine Vanlingen (email@example.com;
• Switzerland: Nadine Bolle (firstname.lastname@example.org);
• Conferences: Olivier Parent (email@example.com); Jean Luc Legarez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ingrid Jurriens (email@example.com); Louis Moutard (firstname.lastname@example.org);